RSS

weekend wishes...



We are heading into a nice long weekend and I am very excited to take a little time to relax and enjoy our weather along with a few days without plans and activities.  

Spring is coming, I just know it and this wedding makes me want to entertain outside as well as grow some serious ivy on the boring exterior walls of my house. 
I am always on the look out for something comfortable yet beautiful, I'll take it! 
A fun little giveaway never hurt anybody.
Just added some cute new market bags in the shop... also don't forget about our discount- 10% through Sunday!  Just enter OOPS at checkout.

Have a wonderful long weekend!


Photobucket If you would like help creating inspirational spaces for yourself contact us!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment