RSS

Dark grey walls

I love the contrast in these spaces.  With the dark walls you can set off so many wonderful soft colors and it gives such a beautiful back drop for the textures of the wood and the gold frames.  I could just move right in.

Wishing you a wonderful Thursday and a big thank you for reading here!












Images from found via


Photobucket  

If you would like help creating inspirational spaces for yourself contact us!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

2 comments:

Carolyn said...

Beautiful place! I desperately need to know the greenish grey color of the first 3 photos (living room) and vanity room. Please help! Thank you :)))

Joanna Kuligowska said...

Wow, it looks absolutely amazing!
Have you heard about Home Expert Aberdeen? What do you think about them? I'd like to renovate my kitchen and I'm looking for some opinions about them ;)

Post a Comment