RSS

A little of this..



Hello there, sorry for my absence yesterday... how quickly the days seem to pass.  Another busy week is almost ready to be put to rest and I am definitely dreaming of the weekend.  This weekend will be just us girls relaxing here at home, my daughter and me.  I am excited to take a little break from work and spend some time getting the house in order.  
We start our final round on the kitchen renovation next week and I am excited and anxious about it.  There are still many choices to be made, that is how it is works around here.  I did speak with my furniture maker yesterday though and we are going to put a contrasting color in the new piece that will hold all of my everyday dishes, now someone needs to pick that color please!
I have pulled a bunch of greys, and greiges to start with.  I will be sure to keep you up to date on all of the selections.  
 I am also working with the wonderful Shari from Little Blue Deer on a makeover for the blog, it will be fun to have a fresh new look around here don't you think?

Also, a little bit of a delayed THANK YOU to Leaf Magazine for including some pieces from the shop in their current issue!

 
Photobucket 

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment