RSS

Fossils {accessory trends}


While I was at the show in Atlanta I saw the most beautiful fossils everywhere and most were already sold.  Most of the showrooms used them in display or as the main accessories on their furnishings.  I fell in love!  I was very excited to pick up a few pieces this past week, which I am even more excited to share with you.  
 




I am sorry this photo is not better, these pieces were amazing!


Each of the the architectural fragments had bits of stone attached to them.



Loved this too!







 I picked up Smokey Quartz and Amethyst pieces, these are for sale in our flea market section of the shop.



 

Stop by the shop to see what we have been adding, I will be putting more on in the coming days.


Photobucket

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment