RSS

Emporium Home {Atlanta show favorites}





While I was in Atlanta I was very excited to see some great new lines, new to me and some new to all.  Emporium Home was one of my favorites.  That table is to.die.for.  I love love it.  The dark top with the beautiful metal base is just beautiful, this photo does not do it justice!  I was so excited to meet Ashley the company's owner and designer.  She was super sweet, beautiful and talented, I was very excited to find out that she is also a greige reader.  Her designs range from furnishings, lighting, wall art and home accessories to jewelry.  Each piece was something unique, stylish and well designed.
 






This little table, the flirt side table, was my second favorite of the entire show.  I think I need one!





 My other must have item.  This pair of earrings!




Photobucket 

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment