RSS

Vintage Chic




I am so glad for the weekend, although I won't be resting too much, I like the idea of it.  Just a little vintage chic inspiration here..  

I received a sweet comment on the blog that made me think about somethings I had planned for this year in blogging.   I wanted to share more of my personal projects with you here, more of what truly inspires me to design in my own home, is that of interest to you my readers?  This year looks to be really great for getting some of the personal projects I have been planning actually done, making them so much more fun to share!

Have a great relaxing Saturday - it's always nice to spend a day doing things for yourself right?

image via pinterest
Photobucket 

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment