RSS

Interior Photography.. and my {1000}th post


Lately I have been thinking about interiors (big surprise there)  and interior photography.  I was looking through Ashlee Raubach's blog and saw this picture.. which I love.  Ashlee took our family pictures last fall and she was amazing!  I cannot wait to have her photograph some of my work and my home when I get ready.  The light in this picture makes my heart race and that table makes me want to scream I love it so much.  I love the way she uses the light in the space and the softness that comes across in the photos.

Anyway, I am curious have you had interior photographs taken?  What do you think of different styles? 

Image from Ashlee Raubach


Photobucket 

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment