RSS

clean slate..


Oh how nice it is to feel that you have a clean slate.  A great place to start from.  That is the feeling each new year brings for me.  It is a time of cleaning out, planning ahead and making wishes for the coming year...  
What are you wishing for this year?  

Me... I am wishing for..

  1. time.. more time to do what needs to be done and then relax.
  2. travel.. I have many plans floating around in my head.  Maybe the south of France this year??
  3. cleaning out.. time to clear out the clutter and start to focus on what is the most important in family and business this year.
  4. change...this year promises to bring about some wonderful changes for me and my family.
  5. wishes.. I wish to laugh more this year and enjoy the gifts that I have been given.
Happy New Year- Here's to wishing in 2012..

image via pinterest


Photobucket 

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment