RSS

Dark grey and white



The contrast here is so perfect!  I have been leaning towards softer greys as of late and this just brings me back to the dark with a lot of contrast.  The details in the mantel and the door paneling are so perfect.  Sometimes I wish I lived in a home with such history and detail.  But it is not meant to be right now.

Someday maybe.

I am looking forward to the weekend it is supposed to rain a bit here so another few days of relaxation I hope.  I am starting to read Gone with the Wind for the first time and I am hoping it will entertain me for the weekend.  Have you read it?  What did you think?  I know it is a classic and I had to pick it up when I saw it the other day.

Next week I have a lot coming up here on the blog, another giveaway and some great pics to post!

Have a wonderful day!  It is 11/11/11 so cool!!!!

images via

Photobucket

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment