RSS

Wing chair before and after..





It has been a while since I have had these back and I have been so bad about taking pictures of them.  I am so happy with the way they turned out and I think that they will just get better and better as I wash them and have them tighten up a bit.

Another busy week this week and I am looking forward to completing a few things around here and moving along with the bathroom.  I have been reading and trying to rest up enough so that I can get some things taken care of.



Another project that I have been working on for a little while installed a few weeks back.. I love love the way the banquettes turned out with the metal tables...  It was a very fun space, I cannot wait for the TV's to get in to see it in full effect!





Photobucket

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment