RSS

Just an idea...



So I am sure by now you have realized that I ended up using the sunburst mirror in the dining room. Well- I don't love it, let me rephrase that I don't love the way it looks on the wall. It is smaller than I had envisioned there. I love the mirror. But I have a new idea... (it just came to me really)... I think I am going to do a large grouping there of vintage French documents like maybe 12 or so... hummm..




I may even move out of my comfort zone and put some kind of gold in the framing as opposed to my typical black frame.  It looks so nice on the grey.  Don't you think?

I will have to move the mirror somewhere else though..

Oh and also I just put in some chairs like those shown in the first beautiful photo...

I know it's Christmas and I should be doing important things like wrapping and celebrating and so on, but I am really just dreaming.

Maybe it is all of the rain, I need the sun to survive, I am going a little crazy here!

Don't miss your chance to enter our Thank you!  Thank you! giveaway here...

images via Linen and Lavender and Wisteria


Photobucket

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment