RSS

Too Inspired??



Is it possible to be too inspired? I have been aching for a change around the house as summer seems to be coming to a close. I love fall and I feel like I need to make some kind of change.. small or large.

We have been working on a project in the front garden here at the house that is finally becoming complete. Now just the planting is left which I am very excited for (as long as we don't get too much more heat). I have been having vintage finds reupholstered and been giving so much thought to painting in the dining room.. (my husband says I need to relax!!!) Sorry cannot do it- I am overly inspired! 

You?  Are you ever unsure where to concentrate your efforts when inspiration hits (over and over again)?


images via Belgian Pearls and Cote de Texas

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment