RSS

House Beautiful's Kitchen of the Year 2010.. The light fixture





I know I know... the blogging world is on fire about the 2010 Kitchen of the year from House Beautiful.. I don't live in or anywhere near New York so I will not be seeing it in person as so many have recommended.  I just wanted to share with you one thing.  I have fallen hard for this light fixture... In my "design world" the lighting can really make or break the space, just like a great pair of (funky) shoes can really make an outfit.  This light fixture makes this space for me!

The light is from Licht im Raum in Germany and it is amazing.. Check out their site for more...






images via house beautiful, kravet and licht im raum

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment