RSS

Dan Marty Design and Maison au Natural- then and now

Dan Marty then...









NOW...











Dan Marty is one of my all time favorite designers and shop keepers and has been for a very long time.  At one time he owned a shop in Costa Mesa called Les Interiors and that is where I feel in love.  His look makes me feel comfortable and alive.  Yesterday I came across an old publication that showed his home when he lived in Orange County.  (I am sorry it was just a torn out piece with no label on it.)  To look at his home then and now is really fun.  He carried so many of his treasures over and I love that.  Things can look wonderful mixed and moved.  The bottle collections and the lamps and don't forget the beautiful bamboo bed that has a new look.  The thing is that I still love the old look too.  Just amazing the slight progression but not a major change like we often see with designers.  I am looking forward to the opportunity to see his new store in LA.  Maison au Natural I am sure it is just wonderful too!

images via victoria mag and house beautiful

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment