RSS

Please come in and stay awhile...











So we are in great need of repainting our front doors.  I would love to have a custom set made with glass insets and a wonderful handset.  But alas this is not to be.  So we are taking what we have and making it cooler.  These are my inspiration photos, many I took while in Boston a while back, I love doors!!  Anyway, I am leaning towards a simple handset like the one pictured below with my exterior accent paint color Sherwin Williams Black Fox.  It is not quite black but more of a grey brown- the best color I have found and I love love it!  What do you think?  We have stacked stone on the front with a lot of grey in it and I think it will work well to have something striking and simple there.  I will be adding Wisteria to the front for a little romance (I just thought of this last night).  I would love your opinion!
 






Images from Lonny, me, house beautiful, my favorite and my best

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment